1. 简单连词：and, or, but, if, because
2. 关联连词：both… and…, not only… but also…
3. 短语连词：as if, as long as, in order that
4. 分词连词：supposing, considering, provided
the 序数词 / first and foremost / last but not least
the other / another
2. + n. ：
point / thing / fact / factor
merit / demerit / positive influence / advantage
rule / principle
3. + VP ：
to remember / to be kept in mind / ought to be taken into consideration shall be borne / kept in mind / could not be forgot / neglected / ignored
of great importance / significance
holding the balance
I would like to mention / that talks / that holds water
4. + is that
5. + 从句
1. 昂贵：costly, expensive, lavish, extravagant
2. 帮助：helpful, useful, beneficial, think / speak / praise highly of sth., assist, free … from, make contribution to, do one’s bit to
3. 便利：efficiency, convenience, easy, handy, simple, comfortable, ready-to-use, friendly interface
4. 节省：save / waste time / money / space / energy, time-consuming, “Live now, pay later.”
5. 节约：economical, thrifty/thrift, frugal/frugality
6. 经验：social experience, enter the society, accumulate, inexperienced, green-hand, step by step
7. 提高：improve, enhance, develop, upgrade, better, perfect, upgrade, advance, make much progress/improvement in …(field)
8. 重视：pay attention to, attach importance to, lay / give emphasis on, give emphasis to, list sth. on the top of agenda, rank the first, sth. comes first
9. 重要：important, indispensable, essential, crucial, decisive, vital, fundamental, decisive, critical, inseparable, be of less importance, become one’s utmost concern
10. 信任：credit, decent background, world-renowned, trustworthy, respect, honor
1. 独立：independence, individuality, by oneself, stand on one’s own feet
2. 目标：ambition, strategic goal, aim, realize, dreams come true, target
3. 能力：competition, capability, ability, proficiency, creativity, tolerance, perseverance, capacity
4. 缺点：overbearing傲慢的, arrogant, selfish, dependent, conservative保守的, isolated, self-centered, indifferent, neglect, pay no attention to, turn a blind eye to, turn a cold shoulder to sb., turn a deaf ear to
5. 团结：cooperate, team spirit, team player, considerate, thoughtful, sociable, work together, joint effort
6. 信心：(self)confidence, convince
1. 肮脏：dirty, filthy, messy, at sixes and sevens
2. 环境：environment, surroundings, working condition
3. 卫生：public health, hygiene
4. 污染：pollute, pollutant, poisonous, harmful, contaminate, contaminant
1. 安全：in safe, free … from
2. 疾病：disease, illness, attack, serious threat, spread
3. 健康：mental / physical health, physical well-being, strong, energetic, keep fit, figure, build up, lose weight
4. 危险：in danger, risk, hazard, harmful
1. 对比法There is no consensus of opinions among people about sth. Some people are of the view that… While others take an opposite side, firmly believing that… As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious.
2. If one has considered the following perspectives, he could only agree with the title statement as I do
3. 反问法Can we stress the importance of … too much? Never!
4. 总分法I would state my objection to this issue after analyzing the following three reasons.
5. Among countless factors that influence my decision, there are two/three conspicuous aspects.
6. This view is based on the propensity of following points.
7. To assume that sth. is beneficial is destined to miss the following points.
8. There are numerous reasons why I advocate the argument of sth. and I would explore a few of the most important ones here.
9. In the following paragraph, I will venture to explore the reasons why …谦虚
1. In the following paragraph, I would venture to explore the reasons why…
2. To start with, first of all, first and foremost, when it comes to, Now there is a growing awareness that...
3. It is time we explore the truth of ...
4. Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible.
5. Besides, in addition, what’s more/worse, to make the matter worse…
6. Finally, last but not least, the last but not the least…
7. The main reason/factor/advantage that can be seen by everyone is that…
8. The major effect is that…效果(affect影响)
9. Another … that we must consider/take into consideration / cannot ignore is that…
10. ... but that is only part of the history.
11. Another equally important aspect is ...
12. A is but one of the many effects. Another is ...
13. Besides, other reasons are...
a) The first point to be kept in mind is that
b) The second merit I would like to mention is that
c) The third thing that into serious consideration is that
d) The fourth rule that could not be forgot / neglected / ignored is that
1. One very strong argument for doing sth. is that…
2. We may look into every possible reason, however, foremost reason for (doing) sth. is…
3. The first reason can be seen by every person is that…
4. Those who object to this idea forget a universal truth: …
5. First, we can observe easily that…
6. The other notorious disadvantages of sth. is that…
7. Some agree with the statement without reservation since…
8. Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is,
9. Certainly no other reason in my decision is more crucial than the one as follow: …
10. In term of substantive level, the reason mentioned below seems to be advisable and deserve more consideration.
11. The main reason for my propensity is that…
12. Moreover, there is a further more subtle point we must consider
13. There is one impressive example I want to mention here.
1. 单刀式All things considered, a unshakable conclusion could be safely drawn that …
2. As is mentioned above, …
3. Balancing the advantages and disadvantages / negative effects and positive effects of … I intend to stand on the side that …
4. Based on the evidence before me, I am bound to accept the viewpoint that …
5. Given the factors listed before…
6. I am with the view that / I am inclined to stand on the side that / I would like to vote for the former / latter idea that / I prefer the former / latter viewpoint that…
7. It’s safe to draw the conclusion, not difficult to reach the consensus
8. Judging from all evidence available, we can predict with confidence that …
9. My personal / humble opinion / view point / point of view / theory / understanding / view / belief is that …
10. Through above analysis, …
11. Weighing the pros and cons of the argument, I am inclined to agree with the former / latter.
12. Were I to offer my choice, I would not hesitate to stand on the side/show my support / vote for…
13. A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that
14. As a college student, I am most eligible to have a say in this discussion.
15. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that…
16. So from what has been discussed, one can reach only this conclusion: …
17. From above, we can predict that
18. 组合式All in all / In a word / In short / On the whole / In brief / In conclusion, if we take a careful consideration / for the reasons presented above / given the factors I have just outlined / as is mentioned above, it is not difficult to reach the conclusion that / the writer believe that / it is sagacious to support the statement that / it is safe to draw the conclusion that the advantages of sth. could not easily overweigh its disadvantages.
19. Taking into all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that…
20. 对比式While the writer understand / accept that sth. has brought about some advantages / positive influences / effects, these benefits alone could not substantially outweigh my serious / grave concern over its numerous / countless / immense / massive disadvantages / negative influences / effects to the development / advancement / benefit of study / country / society / economy as a whole.
21. I note the advantage / negative effect / influence / drawback of sth, but this alone could not substantial outweigh the positive effect / influence / merit / disadvantage of it as a whole.
22. 展望式Looking ahead, we can say with full confidence that China will raise its economic and social development to a new level despite of the current difficulties.
23. All in all, I would say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. With the advance of society, if we encourage the merits and eliminate the drawbacks, all people will enjoy a better life in the near future.
24. 方案式What we must do the strength and diminish the weaknesses to the least extent.